[cma-l] Community Radio Fund: award of grants for 2010/11 Round2

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 15:51:16 GMT 2011

Phil n’ all

What are you trying to imply

. As if a sweet and innocent soul like moi’
would pass comment on anything !                 LOL

There are a lot of figures on here, in fact way too many for a mere insect
like me

.           actually, that’s not true. It is quite easy reading.
Has the overall pot actually come down ??   or am I missing something ?

To be honest, I’m not surprised and it doesn’t come as a shock

. in fact,
nothing comes as a shock anymore
..   summet’ is better than nowt’ though
-  half a loaf better than no loaf at all                   we’ll all just
have to soldier on
. Why ?    coz’ it is the right and moral thing to do.

I must say though, I do have a couple of strange observations

..
the people that sat down and made this decision, also sit round the same
table as the ‘Big Society Brigade’                    did they reach the
crossroads and one lot turned left whilst the other lot went right ??
the very people, organisations and groups who will be deilvering the ‘Big
Society’        er              US LOT          don’t appear to be near the
front of the queue

. In fact, I’ll rephrase that, we are at the front
of the queue, but it’s the queue for the soup kitchen !

I have to laugh with the wording

 ‘everybody seems to be ‘’PLEASED TO
ANNOUNCE’’       ‘                   shouldn’t that read        everybody is
embarrased to announce !

The e-mail was sent with the civil servant hiding under the desk wearing a
back to front balaclaver

.. signed              anon !

Anyway, mustn’t complain, keep smiling and keep doing the good work guys and
gals

.             I still think it should be divided up equally though !

£448,000 divided by 219 = £2045.66                 er I think ??
two thousand and a bit quid would be a nice guaranteed sum of money each
year. We could pay the parasites and money for nothing brigade and then use
the remaining £45 to buy ice creams for everyone when you have your Daytrip
to Bangor !

LOL again                  ho ho hee hee

Regards

Nick

  _____