[cma-l] FW: Get involved in a fully funded project to support youth engagement. (England)

Marilyn Hyndman marilyn at northernvisions.org
Wed Jun 29 19:10:27 BST 2011

I could be wrong but I thought they were asking us to donate money...
ie: to fully fund their programme of work....

I agree it is a bit misleading but maybe it is just I have had a long day!

On 29 Jun 2011, at 18:27, Office - ccr-fm wrote:

> Dear All
>
> This only seems to mention the North East and London ?   have all the
> youngsters in the North West upped sticks ?        also, is there funding
> available ?      it seems not !
> We can engage lots of young people at our end, they are lining up at the
> door ..... the problem is we do not have the supervision and almost
> everything is on hold. Basically, we can't do what we are supposed to do
> because we don't have the funding. The two supervisors / trainers that we do
> have are tied up with other things, one of them trying to obtain scraps and
> pennies to keep the wolves from the door.
>
> Any suggestions HENRY ??     as this is the reality ...... we need to be
> able to draw resources from wherever ?   and have bars and iron gates put up
> in front of us when we try to ask for £200 from the local butcher for an
> advert.
>
> It's wake up and smell the coffee time again. Those youngsters who want to
> engage and take part in our project I would imagine couldn't give mokeys
> cuss as to whether the local commercial stations viability is apparently
> threatened, they're not interested, just like we ain't.
>
> Regards
>
> Nick

Marilyn Hyndman
Northern Visions/NvTv
23 Donegall Street
Belfast
BT1 2FF

Tel: 028 9024 5495 ext 207
Fax: 028 9032 6608

NvTv
Belfast Community Television
Free-to-Air on Channel 62/Freq:799.276MHz
Live on line: www.nvtv.co.uk

www.northernvisions.org