[cma-l] Drive Presenter Required

rayc1066 at yahoo.com rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 23:05:23 BST 2011

Asian Star Radio a thriving well listened to service located near Heathrow has an unexpected drivetime presenter position come up after nearly 4 years, the post is for a bubbly character who will be able to entertain our audience 5 days a week 4 to 7pm ideally you should have some radio experience and live within a commuteable distance to the radio station. This is a paid position. Interested? Then initially call me for an informal chat or email your interest with cv to info at asianstar1016.co.uk Tel 01753 362362 visit www.asianstar1016.co.uk