[cma-l] The Toolkit Gets Technical

Phil Korbel phil.korbel at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:31:20 BST 2011

Dear Friends

As it seems to be a pretty constant theme in many forums, the Community
Radio Toolkit has been lucky enough to secure the services of a real life
technical guru to respond on our Q & A page -
http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/qa/

Andy Bantock of Station Z Media Production Services is standing by ready to
answer your queries all for free and for nothing... the only 'price' is that
Andy will politely mention his company in a non intrusive way [fair trade I
say].  Please feel free to avail yourself of the service - and build our
growing archive of useful knowledge on the Toolkit.  The current discussion
is helping out a subscriber in Sweden...

Anyone who knows me will know that technical matters arent exactly my
strength - but on other community radio matters do feel free to drop me a
line.

Best wishes

Phil
--
Phil Korbel
Director

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org
http://www.radioregen.org/consultancy/<http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/consult/radio-regen-consultancy/>