[cma-l] Middlesbrough Mela

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 19:21:29 BST 2011

Hello,

This weekend we¹re celebrating the 21st Birthday of Middlesbrough Mela.
http://boromela.co.uk

My community media volunteers will be engaging in a variety of activities.

On stage camera crew and vision mixing to send footage to huge stageside
screen.

Sending a live video stream to the website. We're in the middle of Albert
Park with no hardwired Internet connection so this may be flaky.

We'll be introducing the "HeadCam" so any artist prepared to wear it will
send a video stream from an artists perspective.

Tweets tagged #boromela11 will be sent to a tweet wall on the stage side
screen.

Text messages to 07827283276 will be displayed on the screen.

Flip Cam vox pops will be uploaded to Youtube and embedded on the website.

Still images of the entire event will be uploaded to the site.

Steve T

--
Steve Thompson
Community Media Manager