[cma-l] interesting

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 15:52:37 BST 2011

Dear All

I was havin' a peep at the toolkit ... I noticed that a station called Rinse
were in the proverbial for not hitting the key commitments on live'
broadcasts ... this is a fascinating one as we have recently drifted
slightly.

ALL our programmes were live'              even some of the overnight ones,
however, novelties wear off and circumstances bring people and organisations
back down to earth with a bump !

The point I am trying to make is this ...... surely, if the station can do
it live'    they will ..... we certainly would ..... trouble is, you have to
run with what you have got / or not got  dependent.

If you catch my drift ??           I hope Ofcoms approach wasn't heavy
handed . things are tough at the moment for most stations.

Regards