[cma-l] "digital radio switchover date"

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:54:33 BST 2011

Ian n’ all

Looks cool to me

.. I write it in chimps language, Ian answers it in
clear English and everyone can now get to grips with what is actually goin’
on
. or not goin’ on, whichever is the case.

Things can be made simple if we try.

Now to the tricky bit, the actual doing of it !                 once again,
possibly easier than some would have us believe.

I await eagerly for another thrilling instalment of war and peace using
words only normally found on ‘’call my bluff’’

Regards

Nick

  _____