[cma-l] The Telegraph: Government still won't commit to digital radio switchover date

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 14:22:34 BST 2011

Is Emma Barnett from the Telegraph aware of this conversation, or the
mistakes in her article?
If not, wouldn't it be good for her paper to obtain these nuggets of wisdom?
Surely the huge balls-up of the whole DAB escapade would make excellent
reading and newspaper sales? (and good listening on our own stations if we
made our own features on it)

Or am I missing something here? If nobody else wants to, I'm quite happy to
write to her!

Peter Vautier
London Chinese Radio

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Julian Mellor <julian at 10radio.org> wrote:

> A case of the Emperor's clothes?
>

> On 7 Jul 2011, at 10:45, Alan Coote wrote:
>

> Is there no one with any balls in Digital Radio Stakeholder group to stand
> up any say something or are they there to serve their own self interests?
> ****
> ** **
> Rant Over!****
> ** **