[cma-l] National Advertisers project

Trevor Lockwood lockwood at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 4 08:17:25 BST 2011

Hello

Click here to take survey

The CEO of a major advertising agency has agreed to work with us to encourage national brand advertisers to use community media stations.

Collectively we have considerable opportunity. The advertising industry doesn't really understand the Internet, let alone the power of community broadcasting, but they are very willing to learn.

The first step is see whether you guys are interested, so I'd like you to complete a simple survey: Click here to take survey

This is not a CMA initiative (although I am a Council Member), and no station will be required to join in but we all need money, and our relevance needs to be
 recognised.

Cooperating with major companies will help, and with the support of advertising industry  experts, whose job is to buy advertising slots for their clients, this is an opportunity.

To repeat myself - please take the survey:Click here to take survey

Trevor Lockwood
formed a new company for such projects: Media Fish Network Community Interest Company