[cma-l] Amarc Europe conference

Sangita Basudev sangita at sheffieldlive.org
Mon Jan 31 18:31:32 GMT 2011

Hi Everyone

Amarc-Europe is going to be holding its 2nd Conference for community
radio broadcasters at the The Regency Hotel, Conference and Leisure
Centre in Dublin from the 24 - 26 February 2011.

This is a great opportunity to met with other community radio
broadcasters from around Europe and share information, as well as
discuss communication and broadcasting policies and strategies at a
national and European level.

To find out more please click on
http://europe.amarc.org/index.php?p=euro_conf_conv_en

Below are the details of the where the conference is being held:

The Regency Hotel, Conference and Leisure Centre
Swords Road
Whitehall
Dublin 9

http://www.regencyhotels.com/hotels/content.asp~PageID=37 is the home page
http://www.regencyhotels.com/hotels/content.asp?PageID=216 directions,
map and location

PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATION. We have established an
agreement with the hotel. In order to facilitate our job, please contact
Sally from Near Fm  <sally at near.ie>, and let her know the dates you
will be staying there.

If you need anymore information about the conference then please
contact Sally on <sally at near.ie>

Thanks I hope to see you there.

Sangita

Sangita Basudev
Chief Executive
Sheffield Live! 93.2fm
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2DD
0114 2814082

Sheffield Live! 93.2fm

tune in and hear us now on 93.2 fm

listen to our internet radio station on

www.sheffieldlive.org

Keep dancing but don't give up the fight!