[cma-l] FW: Apprenticeship Slot 8th Feb

shirleyludford@btinternet.co shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 29 18:24:08 GMT 2011

Hi

You have been asking for a reply to your messsages.

For info:-
Sorry you've had such response.
In Swindon we have a developed a good relationship with good mutual benefits
with one of the two local colleges.   The other has just made approaches to us
which could lead to another positive relationship.

Regarding power issues, perception and response:
We are currently formulating a draft letter to be sent to Ofcom, backed by MP,
Council and Community support requesting consideration for an increase in power,
amongst other things, based on the kind of issues you have highlighted.   We are
having a go.

 Shirls

Shirley Ludford

Station Manager.   Media Trainer