[cma-l] CMA list

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 17:44:32 GMT 2011

Steve

Yep ........ We really have been up against it ..... hence the reason why I
behave like I do. Secondly we have had a bunch of tossers down the road
(commercial outfit) who clearly treat us as competition and have tried all
sorts of dirty tricks or charm to get their way. None of it has worked ..
Although having said that .. Some working relationships have unfortunately
gone tits-up due to their muck raking ..... I know it .. but you dare not
say it as it makes us look bad.

Like I have pointed out, I'm actually quite a chilled person, friendly to
everyone, always willing to help ... but, if I am attacked ... I'll fight
like a dog. I believe we have been attacked in more ways than one, when all
we are trying to do is a not-for-profit jolly good job.

Regards

Nick

  _____