[cma-l] [CMA members] Local Media Action Plan Consultation

Simon Oatley simon at filmworkshop.com
Thu Jan 20 15:09:13 GMT 2011

Hi

I run London based community media organisation, are there any other
organisation that would be interested in meeting to put forward a consortium
proposal to provide local TV here in London. I would suggest the resulting
partnership would look nothing like the community channel.

Best wishes

Simon Oatley
Director

The Film & Video Workshop