[cma-l] On air - Response to the Culture Secretary's announcements

Alan Coote alan.coote at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 19 23:09:21 GMT 2011

I saw on the news a guy running a local TV station in Newbury and making
£100 a month.

Also, I detected in the Meridian TV news piece that they appeared to think
the idea wouldn't work.

Is this really a goer or should we get the government to fund Community
Radio properly at a fraction of the £25M cost?

Alan