[cma-l] DRM+

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 10:35:51 GMT 2011

I'm struggling with Lol's 8 track cartridges - weren't they a learjet
budget version of the tomcat jingle cart?  I know that if I try to play
one now the loop join sticker comes off - leading to a fun half hour
trying to get the tape back into the box... I think people are being a
bit unfair about DAB, after all it's main claim to fame is as a single
frequency national network where it's streets ahead of simplex fm.
Rather like a certain Kent ex-mp, it was dragged around the dance floor
of local multiplexes by the radio mafia and dressed up for the popular
vote.  We can only hope that it doesn't get into the final!

Welcome to another year of radio politics.

Tony Bailey

--
Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project
www.ravensoundradio.co.uk