[cma-l] Census - advertising on Community Radio

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Mon Feb 28 11:52:12 GMT 2011

I have finally had a response from our local Census organiser which included the following:

"I'm sorry to say that the radio advertising spend is being targeted towards community radio that cater for hard to reach ethnic minority groups in the bigger cities, and as a result there is no funding for other community radio stations."

So, nothing for us, but if you are one of the CR stations in one of the "bigger cities" I suggest you go for it!

Clive Glover

Radio Verulam

St Albans (a small City!)