[cma-l] Community radio - get your news from the BBC?

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 21:24:44 GMT 2011

Thanks for the info Alex

Fascinating again really .... we really are an odd bunch out here in the
sticks of North East Cheshire ...... someone suggested taking our local news
from our local BBC Station .......... er ????              we haven't got
one !

One of our strong points when we applied for our licence was that there was
NO BBC Cheshire .... Only the Potters and the Mancs who don't really bother
with us to be honest.

We do our own local news but not in a bulleton, it is spread throughout the
day in our various community shows .... it seems to work ??      think ?

So once again CCR is the 'runt'       we really are different aren't we and
at the back of the Q ---    for nearly everything ...... Anyway     meeting
on the way in March with Mr Rutley and MR Osbourne our local MP's
and no holes barred, boxing gloves on !   there'll certainly be none of this
yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir with me ....... I'll keep you all
posted.

Regards

Nick

  _____