[cma-l] Community radio - get your news from the BBC?

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 18:24:52 GMT 2011

Phil n’ all

Pretty fascinating this topic
.. and exactly the sort of thing that gets my
gander up !                 I would imagine that at that time Radio Regen
including ALL FM / Wythenshawe FM had over 100 staff and volunteers (all
told)  ?!

I’m trying to work out that if the licence fee was say £110 quid x 100 or
more that equals = over ELEVEN GRAND    £11,000           and they’re
faffing over a few adverts !

Perhaps we wouldn’t need the 50% rule, or the restrictions or no on-air
sponsorship or adverts if all our volunteers paid their licence fee to us
instead of the BBC

. Anyway, I’m not going to go on about it

 it
bloody well winds me up

I would imagine that this prat who stopped it is on about 6 figures for
his/her salary which equates to me being ripped off for my licence and the
person responsible so far as creating goodwill is about as thick as a
dockers sandwich. ??   ‘’say red backwards’’

Complete muppets

. Unbelievable.

Nick

By the way, we’ve got our news back, but it is running 7 minutes behind
.
We get it from the site which is uploaded every 5 minutes past the hour. It
ain’t ideal, but it is better than nowt’    Sky have actually been quite
helpful

 even though they’re nailing our hats on as well !

  _____