[cma-l] Training

Lee Sevenoaks lee.sevenoaks at sparksunderland.com
Fri Feb 18 13:10:27 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm Station Manager at 107 Spark FM a community radio station in Sunderland,
were developing an online training system to enhance our current face to
face training and was wondering if any other community radio stations are
using online in this way?

Thanks,
Lee Sevenoaks
*107 Spark FM Station Manager**
*
*Winner of the Radio Academy North East, Nations and Regions Award 2010*
*Nominated SRA 'Best Station' 2010*
t: 07825360440 (mobile)
t: 0191 515 3875 (office)
t: 0191 515 2200 (studio)
t: 0191 515 3743 (the list)
w: www.SparkSunderland.com <http://www.sparksunderland.com/>
David Puttnam Media Centre, Sunderland, SR6 0DD

Do you have an event you want to promote on 107 Spark FM? Get your event on
the list email thelist at sparksunderland.com or call us on 0191 5153743 and
leave a message.

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error then any form of use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure, reproduction, modification or
publication of this email or any attachments is prohibited.  Please delete
this email and any attachments from your system and inform the system
manager via info at sparksunderland.com or Tel (0191) 515 3875. 107 Spark FM do
not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or other defects and
accept no liability for any losses resulting from infected email
transmissions.