[cma-l] census

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 16:00:46 GMT 2011

Martin

That is a very good point and one that obviously has appeared on our radar

. However, correct me I’m wrong
. We are Community Radio and we do
things that are up and beyond the call of duty ?!             I do
programmes, fill in, co-ordinate but chiefly train people and run activities

 we have lots of youngsters here at the moment with 8 of em’ actually
on-air

.. all under 16 years old. It sometimes means that I’m in here at
7:30am and leave at 11pm in order that I can get my other work done.
Obviously we have a team but some are not massively flexible. I’m paid for
forty hours (not a kings ransom) and do another 30 odd voluntary

. I
ain’t moaning about that, I can live with it and love it

 but I’ll be
damned if I’m putting up with this crap much longer
something is going to have to happen one way or another.

Do we have the names of the people who were sat around the table when this
lot went through parliament ??         perhaps we can post them on the board
and then get in touch with each of them one by one

.

By us doing what is morally right

. Promoting things, helping the
community, providing the so called Big Society, being charitable, being
philanthropic, being benevolent and generally being good little chappies
will shine through in the end

.. trust me    I KNOW
been there, done it, worn the T-Shirt            coz’    when the proverbial
does hit the fan            and it will soon

.. as I have said, I have
done my homework     and the man in the nice suit and silly wig may not
necessarily drop on the side of the DCMS

 there is such a thing in Law
as ‘’unreasonable behaviour’’                 we have everything ‘logged’
and the fact that we have kept our noses absolutely clean whilst at the same
time arguing the toss for 4 years is to be commended.

Keep your eyes open

. It’s like waiting for the next Harry Potter
enstalment       !

By the way
. I haven’t spotted any replys regarding the payment malarky

have some gone silent ?

Regards

Nick

  _____