[cma-l] FW: messages

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 13:53:42 GMT 2011

Dear All

It's quite difficult to say the least and to keep messages brief, polite and
focused .......... especially when ones head has been banging against a
brick wall for 5 years and simple requests keep falling on deaf ears and/or
landing at the door of people who seem to live their lives removed from
grass roots reality.

Nick