[cma-l] FW: friday night show

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 13:25:12 GMT 2011

Dear All

This is one of our new volunteers/presenters ..... she's a lovely girl and
she's 17 .. We have had lots of youngsters through our doors over the past 4
weeks and they are ALL loving it ..... Rachel did her first show last night
..

She lives in Macclesfield ...... her house is exactly 1 mile and a bit
outside the 5km MCA .......... But, she reckons her pre-recorded show didn't
go out.

Wait ..... I will send the follow up e-mail which came through minutes
later.

If you don't think this is genuine and you think we are making it up . ask
her.

Regards

Nick

  _____