[cma-l] messages

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 20:18:14 GMT 2011

Dear All

I'm just being iinquistive on this one .......... everytime someone posts a
message on this board, Does it always get displayed ?     or    Does someone
vet them ?

The reason I ask is that I have been doing my maths, and at the moment 2 + 2
= 5 ?!                    I must apologise now because in the past I have
written the odd ickle explitive ... Mainly because I'm irrate ..... I try to
be calm, but sometimes it is difficult knowing our personal circumstances.
Some of these (er most actually) seem to get posted ...... However, I have
written some off the cuff ones that do have a bearing on the topic in
question, but they are tongue in cheek, chilled and a bit comical (well I
think so anyway)                     a lot of these appear to have gone a
miss ??

The point I am trying to make is that I am aware that I can be a distraction
at times from the cause, plus an irritation to some, but hey, we give it a
go .... problem is, in many walks of society you get people who make the
bullets and those that fire em'                            I sincerely hope
we haven't got a room full of bullet makers and no soldiers to fire em' >!?
It simply isn't right                     what seems odd about al of this is
that my simple, polite, chilled responses seem to go a miss and the rants
get posted ...if anything, it seems a bit arse about tit !?     oops
explitive ''''!.. it makes me look like a 100% whinger and ranter ..... this
is not true .... it's only 99% ????

LOL

Have I missed something or clicked the wrong thread or button ?
obviously, if this doesn't make the board then that answers my question.

Tatty bye