[cma-l] Council charge for Antenna space rent. help!

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Mon Feb 7 12:55:01 GMT 2011

Hi Taari,

We managed to get it free (in-kind) from our local authority in Aberdeen.

Happy to talk through the process we went through.

All the best

Murray

please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This message is not intended to have contractual effect