[cma-l] BBC 2012 – London Apprenticeships

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 2 13:37:23 GMT 2011

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/apprenticeships/index.shtml

The BBC 2012 – London Apprenticeships scheme is a fantastic
opportunity to kick-start a career in the media.

You will have the chance to work across the BBC, ITV and independent
production companies for a year, and your experience – together with
training and study at Westminster Kingsway College – will add up to
all the skills and knowledge you need for a Creative and Digital Media
Apprenticeship Level 3.

As London gears up for the Olympics, we want to train up a whole new
group of people to work on our programmes

If you are passionate about the media, and 100 per cent committed to
becoming an apprentice full time for a year, then this could be for
you.  And you don’t have to have a lot of experience or
qualifications.

What is an Apprentice:
+++++++++++++++++
An Apprentice is someone who is there to learn as well as to work.
Your duties could range from providing general admin support to a
production team, to booking equipment, arranging meetings, helping on
shoots and maybe doing basic research. We will give you training and
support to achieve your goals – and you’ll gain a qualification at the
end of it, as well as hands on experience in television and online.

You will be paid an apprenticeship wage of £11,000 a year.

Sign-up here: http://jobs.bbc.co.uk/fe/tpl_bbc01.asp?newms=jj&id=36843

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5
Canstream Internet Radio: http://www.canstream.co.uk/