[cma-l] Informal adult community learning – online survey

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 11:00:39 BST 2011

Individuals can have their say about the future of informal adult
community learning, by responding to a new NIACE online survey by 31
October 2011, as part of the government's review of informal adult
learning.

money for informal adult and community learning is spent in local
areas and what learning opportunities are made available. The survey
is sponsored by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
(BIS), which will be launching a broader consultation aimed at
organisations, such as education providers and employers, in August.

Jane Ward, Programme Manager at NIACE, said:

"This is a real opportunity for individuals to influence policy
regarding the future of informal adult community learning and we urge
learning providers and others in the sector to encourage and support
people in accessing and completing the survey. We are hoping for a
huge response to once again demonstrate how much people value informal
adult learning. This is the Big Society in action."

Take part in the online consultation by 31 October 2011:

http://www.cvent.com/d/3cqny0

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation