[cma-l] ViewTVGroup

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 13:38:20 BST 2011

Phil

You have completely missed the point again, which seems to be the norm on
the message board now. No one is insulting anyone for their efforts, their
endeavours and their ability. That is not the issue. Believe it or not,
there is no one more positive than me .. against all odds we battle through.
The point I am making is that WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO !... The challenge is
enough without being saddled with bureaucracy, restrictions and what is
nothing short of total nonsense.

By the way, as a matter of interest are you in the group of 16 like us ?
the ones that cannot take any adverts on-air etc etc or are you viewing us
as limp because you are in the 'I'm alright Jack category' ???            if
we are limp and you are limp and everyone else is limp it is NOT because of
your efforts (and in all the time I have been on this message board I have
never insinuated that)                all our fraturnity do a wonderful job
and I can assure you no one is being insulted except the bimbo's who thought
this nonsense up in the first place, plus those who stand idly by and do
nowt' about it (re:- Mr Hunt/DCMS)       and if the day comes when I meet
them face to face they will be told so in a very forthright manner.

Keep up the good work, and no one, certainly not I, is belittleing your
station or anyone else for that matter.

:-)

Regards

Nick