[cma-l] Ofcom breaches - lessons for all stations

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 12:43:41 BST 2011

As a side note.. and question to all..

Why are all the community radio KC reports are for the period ending april?
so that Ofcom get hundreds of reports to read and sift through at the same
time (as well as deal with other Community radio issues)..

Why are they not to cover the period ending on the date you actually started
broadcasting? Or aligned with say the stations financial year end? that way
you dont have huge overlaps of reporting periods or actually dates that make
sense?

Martin