[cma-l] Ofcom breaches - lessons for all stations

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 18:31:11 BST 2011

I wonder when the DCMS and Ofcom are going to fall into a breach for failure
to apply some bloody common sense?    re:- rules even 4 years down the line
and we're still moaning, complaining and banging our heads against a brick
wall ??         LOL

Then again, no use knockin' if no ones in.

By the way, we have had our local MP on the premises today with all the
young people ... if is very supportive of everything that we do and is
lobbying with all his might. The wet fish that he's fighting with though
doesn't seem to be having much wffect at present.

REGARDS

Nick