[cma-l] Ofcom breaches - lessons for all stations

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 16:11:47 BST 2011

Dear all

You may be aware of the latest Ofcom sanctions levied against a
community radio station for an apparent failure to broadcast.  in the
event it would appear that access to the transmission system failed
and that led to the breach.

Once again we would remind everyone to assume that all the worst
things that could happen will happen and have your backup plans in
place!

Also, as your representative body we are always happy to try to help
if you have a problem, please do contact us,

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux