[cma-l] FW: BBC Radio 5Live wants you to do phone ins for them - We're All in This Together

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 11:07:37 BST 2011

Dear All

I sent this to Jaqui yesterday .. I didn't really want to get involved on
the message board as my comments always seem to be misconstr  d   ,,
####### # # #

        However, I just say it as it is or as I see it my own little cocoon
!            basically, I waited this time for responses from others . it
appears to be mixed. I don't think I'm interested to be honest and neither
is anyone else at this end. Couldn't careless about 5 live or 1 or 2 or
commercial or anyone actually. (community yes)

We'll look after our little project and do it to the best of our ability
even with the big restriction rock on our backs.

Did this get sent on April 1st by the way or are they being serious ??
then again, like I have said, maybe I have got the wrong end of the stick?

Regards

Nick

  _____