[cma-l] BBC Radio 5Live wants you to do phone ins for them - We're All in This Together

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 19:04:02 BST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Slafoucade <slafoucade at yahoo.co.uk>

A very good point made Simon although we'd consider the offer if we
can absorb minimal cost on the condition the BBC is open to some
exchange.

I would hasten to warn though we don't set a precedent where the BBC
thinks aha! community radio could make up our shortfall...for free.

Let's be clear though I know we can do so and do so absolutely
exceptional - for a price, a very small percentage of what they have
to save too.

Stanton
Streetlife Radio
http://www.streetlifefm.com/