[cma-l] : Audio broadcasting - Twicket

Prashant Singh prashant at ulfaharts.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 12:52:22 BST 2011

Dear All,
Young Volunteers (aged 15 to 25) of Radio Youthology, Birmingham produced
Live broadcast of Twicket on Easter Monday  .  We had 1780 hits on the
streaming, the largest we¹ve had in any one day!  It was a pioneering
initiative , one which attracted a lot of media attention, but also proved
that one doesn¹t needs vast amounts of resources to produce community radio
broadcasts and give young people form disadvantaged backgrounds a taste of
live broadcasting. Thanks to CMA for circulating the message, and
highlighting the opportunity to us, we broadcasted over the internet and
through our iPhone  ( http://tinyurl.com/3eqo2l2)  and Android (
http://tinyurl.com/6hjggmz ) apps
Guardian blog about Twicket  -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2011/apr/25/twicket-wray-lancashir
e-boadband
Thanks,
UlfahArts&Media
Prashant Singh
Director of Media and Education
Unit 15, Highgate Craft Centre,
8 Highgate Square
Birmingham, B12 0DU
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 121 446 4460
Mobile: +44(0) 783 796 9008
W1: www.ulfaharts.co.uk
W2: www.radioyouthology.net
Fa: www.facebook/ulfaharts

Serving communities through creative action since 2004

represent those of Ulfah Arts & Media Ltd
error.