[cma-l] National Advertising

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 10:14:07 BST 2011

Dear All

Why don't we all just run their adverts on our WEBSITES ...... for half the
cost, thereby rendering the deal an absolute MUST ....... as in the price is
right, an offer they can't refuse (or can't understand?)   LOL .......
either one will work ....

This isn't by the way a cop out from me, as if we achieved the full-hog ...
we would gladly take half the price just to advertise on our website and
give philanthropic mentions only.
I just feel that this would be a way around the rajar obstacle plus the
price of the package would be so daft, you simply couldn't turn it down.

Just a thought chappies that's all.

Regards

Nick