[cma-l] Internet radios - are they any good?

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 23:27:28 BST 2010

I'd second that. I looked around and checked out several about a year ago, and the Roberts WM202 definitely had the edge for flexibility and versatility.

I got one for my parents so they can listen to our station out of area as well as having a single preset button that plays the latest Archers Omnibus at any time!!

Alex