[cma-l] Media Social Enterprise wants old/broken computers

Jay Baker jay at silencebreakers.org
Wed Sep 29 13:20:50 BST 2010

Yorkshire-based social enterprise *SilenceBreakers* re-utilises computers
for its community media projects in disadvantaged communities. If you’d like
to support our activities, simply give us your old computers! If you’re an
organisation, we’ll even list you as a supporter on our website.*

*E-mail: info at silencebreakers.org

*Snail-Mail: Unit 2a Clarence Works, 36 Burton Road, Sheffield, South
Yorkshire S3 8BX*

--
SilenceBreakers is a trading name of SilenceBreaker Media Ltd, Registered
number: 7210149.

http://www.silencebreakers.org
http://www.linkedin.com/companies/silencebreakers
http://www.twitter.com/silencebreakers