[cma-l] Internet radios - are they any good?

Al Garthwaite al at southleedscommunityradio.org.uk
Tue Sep 28 19:02:33 BST 2010

At the risk of sounding like a Which? Magazine subscriber, I'm thinking of buying an internet radio for home use and occasional work. Has anyone got one they can recommend? I saw one on Amazon (View or something) for £67 and another which looked identical (Sovos) through The Guardian for £99.

I want to listen to our own output without lugging a laptop & speakers round the house.

Al

Al Garthwaite

Director

South Leeds Community Radio

Hillside

Beeston Road

Leeds LS11 8ND

+44 (0) 113 387 6468 / 07957 152107

al at southleedscommunityradio.org.uk

www.southleedscommunityradio.org.uk

South Leeds Community Radio is a company limited by guarantee with charitable aims, no: 06884452

Listen to our broadcast streaming over the internet on www.southleedscommunityradio.org.uk