[cma-l] BBC Radio 4: Bigging it up: 27 Sep 2010

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 16:14:03 BST 2010

As the beeb is steeped in history (some might say it should be left
there) they probably need to read the wiki on the subject: The Queen
calls the PM to form the Govt., who don't even have to members of the
House of Commons - hence the popular saying "it doesn't matter who you
vote for, the government gets elected"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_the_United_Kingdom

Tony Bailey