[cma-l] Vote for your Community Champions

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 24 17:15:15 BST 2010

Forwarded:
++++++++

"We all know someone who's made a difference by giving something back
to their community, going out of their way to help others or inspiring
positive change.

In this, the tenth anniversary of Community Channel, we think it's
time those outstanding people and their contributions were recognised
and rewarded.

Community Champions allows you to nominate those people who've made a
real difference in their communities, but whose stories might never
normally be told.

So which unsung hero do you think deserves to be recognised as a
Community Champion? Nominate your champion now or take a look at those
who have already been nominated and get voting.

The winner (the one with the most public votes) will feature in a film
about themselves, their work, and that of the community or
organisation they support, which will be broadcast on Community
Channel, and they will be named ‘Community Champion 2010’ at a special
event in November.

The campaign is already taking off with great support from our
partners including FIVE, Metro and LivingTV and the nominations are
already coming in. Take a look.

Nominations and votes need to be in before 24 October or you can
telephone 08708 505 500 to request a postal nomination form."

http://www.community-champions.org/

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5