[cma-l] DAB Switchover

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 10:26:21 BST 2010

You have to wonder at the motivation that placed BBC local radio on
inadequate (commercial) DAB multiplexes that round here seem to have
significantly smaller footprints than the existing FM carriers.

Tony Bailey

--
Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project
www.ravensoundradio.co.uk