[cma-l] Airflash returns - send us your stories!

jaqui devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Sep 13 14:00:23 BST 2010

Dear all

That’s right, its back but this time…it’s digital.

Airflash is making a welcome and much sought after return, due to popular
demand the CMA will once again start producing our very own community media
magazine but to keep down costs it will be web based rather than print.

Now here’s where you come in.

Do you have a story which we could include in the first issue, perhaps a
volunteer who has achieved thanks to your project, an event which deserves
to hit the headlines, a special guest your station is proud of. If you think
it’s newsworthy then so will we.

The first issue is due to be published in late October but we want your
stories now, email jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk with a brief synopsis of
your story and one of our team will get back to you.

The whole community media sector is doing some amazing work, Airflash is how
we will let everyone know this.

I look forward to hearing from you

Jaqui

--