[cma-l] Donated equipment

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Sep 13 13:54:27 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julie at rwsfm.co.uk

Hi Frances

I know that some Hospital Radio Stations were recently advertising
some used equipment, they had a piece in the On Air magazine produced
by the Hospital  Broadcasting Association (HBA).

I may be able to help you with some things, but not sure what we have
available, we have just relaunched from hospital to community (AM to
FM), my chief engineer is away on holiday at the moment.

Julie MacLeod
Station Manager