[cma-l] LGBT programmes - let's share ideas

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 3 10:35:20 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Studio BCfm 93.2fm" <studio at bcfm.org.uk>

'ShoutOut' is Bristol's LGBT magazine programme, airing on Bristol
community station BCfm 93.2fm every Thursday at 7pm* (and also live on
http://www.bcfm.org.uk). We know that there are similar magazine
programmes round the country, airing on a variety of community radio
stations. But, until now, we have not really been in contact with each
other. We want to change that, to bring the best of gay radio together
- for mutual support, to share ideas and resources. Together, we can
be an even stronger voice for the LGBT communities that we serve. If
you are interested in getting involved in a network of LGBT community
radio shows and stations, then do email us:
enquiries at shoutoutbristol.org.uk

Regards

Bristol Shoutout team

*At present due to Ramadhan broadcasting, Shoutout is on at 1pm
Mondays until the 16th September.

Bristol's Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
93.2fm in Bristol
Online at: http://www.bcfm.org.uk

0560 1126659 - Office
0117 9553721 - Studio

http://www.bcfm.org.uk

The Beacon Centre
City Academy Bristol
Russell Town Avenue
Bristol
BS5 9JH

Bristol Community Fm LTD No. 05377534. Registered Charity No: 1123827
Registered Address: The Beacon Centre, City Academy Bristol, Russell
Town Avenue, Bristol, BS5 9JH.  This email is confidential and
The contents of this message will not be in any way binding upon BCfm
Ltd.    If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
  The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.