[cma-l] 5km coverege

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 15:54:33 BST 2010

Dear All

Once again guys

.. forgive me if I’ve missed something ??
there is no point asking for something that you know you ain’t gonna’ get.
It’s not the asking that is the problem, it is the rule.

Our reception has gone worse over the past twelve months because we believe
some bugger else has turned theirs UP !  (power)     we think we know who it
is as well. Unfortunately, banging heads against brick walls and flogging
dead horses springs to mind.

These commercial stations are bully boys

.. nothing more / nothing less

 they’re bullies

 furthermore, they bleedin’ big babies as well.

Our signal is pathetic and we have lost hundreds even thousands of listeners

.. we have done research
 our own !

When one is asking   Who do listen to ?      Why don’t you listen to us etc
etc etc and 71% of the answers come back with ‘’coz’ we can’t pick you up or
your reception is bobbins’’       then it is time for a re-think

If the answer was

. We don’t like what you do
 that is understandable
and acceptable

 point number one is NEVER acceptable and never will
be.

Regards

Nick

  _____