[cma-l] Canstream Webcasting

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 16:57:52 BST 2010

Canstream has issued its latest newsletter for October 2010 that can
now be viewed online here - http://bit.ly/Oct_Canstream - which  is
jam-packed with useful hints and tips for station managers and
community media volunteers.

Canstream offers a number of solutions for both live webcasting and
on-demand podcasting, in audio and video. We pride ourselves in
delivering overall best value for money having supported UK community
broadcasting on the Internet for almost a decade.

With Canstream we include many services for free such as fixed price
usage, no hidden surcharges, benchmarked listener stats, telephone and
email support, and we have recently launched a free notification
service to email you should your studio stream become disconnected.

By using Canstream you not only get a high quality webcasting service
but your subscription also helps to support the work of the Community
Media Association.  The CMA's current priorities for the whole of the
community media sector are:

- funding and sustainability
- fair play for copyright fees
- increased spectrum for community radio through digital migration
- the local and community television agenda
- sector recognition by Government and industry

If you have any queries about signing up for the Canstream service
then just call us on 0114 279 5219 or email info at canstream.co.uk

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5

Canstream Internet Radio