[cma-l] Status Quo Interview for Community Radio

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 12:57:44 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Dom Chambers" <domchambers at somervalleyfm.co.uk>

 *Armed service charities/Status Quo interviews for Community Radio:*

*
*

This week at Somer Valley FM we made a programme focussing on Status Quo’s
charity single *In The Army Now 2010* and the two charities it is raising
for. The song went top 40 this week. For the programme I interviewed Francis
Rossi of Status Quo, Mark Elliot from Help For Heroes and Mark Cann of The
British Forces Foundation. To boost these excellent causes I am offering
these interviews to any community radio stations that would like to carry
them in support of these charities. These interviews are offered for free
and are edited so that any station can carry them. Please click on the link
below to access them. Details

Interviewer: Dom Chambers

Interviews:

Francis Rossi – Status Quo: Dur: 13:23

Mark Elliot – Help For Heroes: Dur: 10:03

Mark Cann – The British Forces Foundation: Dur: 9:57

On the way to the audio we ask you to complete some basic questions about
your organisation as we are keen for community stations to benefit from
future interviews we generate of regional or national interest. In this we
have been assisted by one of our sponsors, Cognisant Research, a market
research company.

Please click on this link:

http://www.cognisantresearch.com/svfmquo.htm

[image: The BFF correct logo.JPG][image: cid:image002.jpg at 01CB64C0.56EE5730]

[image: cid:3368183348_599528]

Dom Chambers

Station Manager

 *manager at somervalleyfm.co.uk***

T:  +44 (0)1761 411 755

M: +44 (0)7802 457 396

Somer Valley 97.5 FM

Redfield Road
Midsomer Norton
Somerset, BA3 2JD

www.somervalleyfm.co.uk

Please do not print this email unless you really need to.

solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom they are
addressed. In case of receipt of this email in error please notify *
manager at somervalleyfm.co.uk* and delete the email including any attachments.