[cma-l] Community Radio - call for Expressions of Interest for small fund for production

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 12:24:26 BST 2010

LPAM - I don't think those are available within the M25.  I think you
are also not supposed to address listeners off the premises.

USA Regs

FCC Part 15 seems to be an extension of EU short range devices
(originally know in the UK as low power radio) which regulate un-
licensed transmitters such as used for wifi, telemetry, baby alarms,
radio tags, walkie talkies, some radio mics, etc.  It has provision in
the US for medium and long wave usage as well as the above.  The EU has
now effectively included CB radio as part of the package but apart from
the recent exemptions for small FM band 2 transmitters they don't seem
to include low power broadcast transmitters on medium wave.

http://www.lwca.org/sitepage/part15/whatisit.htm

Tony

--
Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK
Tel: (020) 8466 8060  Int: + 44 20 84 66 80 60

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project
www.ravensoundradio.co.uk