[cma-l] Awards for All

Julian Mellor julian at 10radio.org
Thu Nov 25 11:35:01 GMT 2010

Be warned that A4A are getting quite picky.

In June we put in an application to start a new programme of outreach
training.  In itself the application made a good case for funding.
But A4A visited our website - some parts of which were a) out of date
b) not very clear and c) more presented what we'd like to be doing
rather than what we were actually doing.  But they took the website at
face value and then rejected our application because, they said, our
website showed we were already doing the training that we were seeking
funding for - and they stressed that there was no appeal.

So make sure that all your publicly available info supports what
you're asking money for!

Julian