[cma-l] Funding news: Greggs (England, Scotland, Wales)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 22 13:35:38 GMT 2010

The Greggs Foundation operates a regional grants programme to support
charitable organisations through the provision of small grants of up
to £2,000.

The regional grants programme is administered by committees of
volunteers from our shops, bakeries and offices who are based in our
regions around England, Scotland and Wales.

They use their knowledge of the local area to make small grants to
local organisations. Our committees can also provide freshly produced
Greggs products for community events and activities. Details of how to
apply may be found at the website below:

http://www.greggsfoundation.org.uk/regionalgrants.html

\\

Facebook Fans: http://bit.ly/cog8n5