[cma-l] Free google ad words for charities

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 13:36:54 GMT 2010

Stumbled on this that might be of use / interested to some stations..

http://www.google.co.uk/grants/index.html

"In-kind advertising for non-profit organisations
Google Grants is a unique in-kind donation programme that awards free AdWords
advertising to selected charitable organisations. We support organisations that
share our philosophy of community service to help the world in areas such as
science and technology, education, global public health, the environment, youth
advocacy and the arts."

I have limited knowledge and use of adwords but if anyone needs advice i would
love to help..